The best of the best from Switzerland
1. Honda Civic Type RWell, duh! Of course, the U.S.-bound Civic Type R is going to top our list. The long-awaited Type R
is front-wheel drive, produces 306hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque from its 2.0L turbocharged engine,
and will be priced in the mid-$30k range for sale in late spring.
2. RUF CTRBesides the Type R, Porsche tuner RUF made just as much commotion in Geneva with its latest CTR build. The RUF CTR features a carbon fiber body, carbon fiber monocoque chassis, 700hp 3.6-liter twin-turbo flat-six, and weights 2,640 lbs. Rumors on the streets of Switzerland estimate the price
to be in the $700K range – gulp…
3. Techart Panamera TurboAnother Porsche specialist that perhaps didn’t have as crazy a build on display but we could still get down with was TechArt. In their booth, the 30-year-old company had a pair of 911s, a 718 Cayman, and this ’17 Panamera Turbo. Don’t you think this four-door Porsche would make the perfect daily driver?
4. Brabus 550 Adventure 4×42This is how you off-road with style and swag. Introducing the Brabus 550 Adventure 4×42. It’s packing more power out of its 4.0-liter V-8 with 542hp and 590 lb.-ft. of torque, been lifted 16-inches higher, stuffed with 37-inch tires, and given a bull bar, LED lights, diamond-plate armor, motorized step bar, and more.
5. Fittipaldi Ef7 Vision Gran TurismoDesigned for the Vision Gran Turismo project, this racecar is a joint effort between Formula One world champion and two-time Indy 500 winner Emmerson Fittipaldi, AMG DTM engineering house HWA AG, and designer Pininfarina. Weighing in at only 2,205 pounds, it sports a carbon-fiber monocoque, mid-mounted dry-sump 4.8-liter V-8 rated at 600hp, and a six-speed sequential gearbox. Word has it that Fittipaldi intends to not only track this car, but make a production model available for people to buy and use as a full-time track car.
Per essere insostituibili bisogna sempre essere diverso.
Ci sono immagini affascinanti qui, e l’affascinante giornata di insieme!